The Kenwood supports and promotes active and healthy senior living. Residents enjoy a convenient on-site fitness center, fun and challenging fitness classes lead by the most qualified instructors in the Twin Cities, and a variety of options.
24-hour health and fitness center:
- Nu-Step Machine
- Free-weights for strength training
Weekly fitness and exercise classes for seniors:
- Yoga with John Boyer
- Exercise with Courage with Fitness and Exercise Specialists from Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Tai Chi with Colin Snow, Founder of Natural Step Tai Chi for Health & Conscious Living
- Early Bird Fitness with Brandy Rhodes, MMT, Kenwoods Activities Director
Other Wellness Opportunities:
- Fitness room
- Weekly blood pressure checks by our nursing team
- Presentations on healthy living
- Heart healthy menu options in our Lowry Hill Room restaurant
- Walking Programs
All fitness classes at The Kenwood are open to the public.