Short-Term Stay Rental Retirement Community
At The Kenwood, we program hundreds of events and activities each month – many open to the public. You’ll hear professional musicians, local elected officials, award-winning authors, local artists, and much more – all brought conveniently to The Kenwood. Beyond The Kenwood’s doors, we go to concerts, plays, sporting events, casinos, lunches, movies and other fun destinations. Check our monthly calendar and you’ll see why the Kenwood is the place to be!
- Osher Life-Long Learning Institute (OLLI) classes
- Cultural events and outings
- Social activities
- Table Games: Bridge, Poker, Rummikub, Dominoes
- Creative Arts
- Musical Entertainment and Enrichment
- Current Events
- Movie nights and Matinee Outings
- Book discussions
- Daily fitness classes
- Whole Body Wellness Education Series
Our residents get around!
At The Kenwood, we have free convenient, weekday van service that offers regular routes to more than 40 nearby and suburban locations. Our van also transports residents to weekly social outings all over the metropolitan area. View our van schedule.